Work, work and work again
By Yana Grinёk | December 15, 2016
The final meeting of the Public Council at the Children’s Rights Ombudsman for the children in the Tula region was held in the building of the Tula Region Government!
The meeting was held under the supervision of Natalia Zikova, the Ombudsman for Children in the Tula region. Vyacheslav Fedorischev, the Deputy Governor of the Tula region, representatives of the Government of the Tula region, Natalia Pilyus – the Tula Regional Duma deputy, representatives of the Ministry of Education, Curator and representatives of the Tula City School Duma also attended the event.
The meeting was attended by 50 members of Children’s Public Council.
The agenda of the meeting consisted of:
1) Report of the Chairman of the DoS for 2016;
2) The DoS work plan for 2017;
3) Information about the development of the School Commissioners Institute in 2017;
4) Election of the President / Vice Chairman / Secretary of DoS;
5) attributes and shape of DoS;
5) Signing the agreement on cooperation with the Tula City School Duma.
After the meeting agenda was completed, the activists were handed letters of gratitude for their great contribution to the work of the Children’s Public Council and active participation in socially significant events!
We are waiting for a lot of productive and fruitful work in the coming year!