The master class from Disney was held in All-Russian Centre «Eaglet»
By Alisa Yakimyuk | September 18, 2017
One of these days, a master class on the topic «On-the-Air and off-the-air promotion was held in the All-Russian Children’s Center » Eaglet «How to compete in a multi-channel television environment». It all started with the fact that Galina Dmitriukova, the producer of the Disney channel’s broadcasting promotion department, told us what is on-the-air, and what is off-the-air promotion of the channel.
• A design that shows the nature of the channel. (Due to the color gamut, we can understand that the TV3 channel, for example, is mystical and magical, and the «U» channel is a girly, romantic one)
• ID- are short image ads that remind you which channel you are watching.
• Promotional videos task is to promote the channel.
• Image feeds of the channel introduce the viewer to the mood of the channel.
• Different flash mobs
• Promotions on the channel
• PR Public Relations
The participants were divided into teams and received their assignments at the master class. Now the children are working on them.
I wish good luck to everyone, including my team!